The NRO is joining in the #GivingTuesday movement again this year and we are hoping to double our donations from last year (the 1st year NRO participated in this event). Help us continue in our mission of Changing Lives Through Music and help us reach our goal of $8,000 in contributions on December 1, 2015!
Let’s make a difference together – It’s simple!
And you don’t have to wait until Dec. 1st – You can do it now!!
Step 1: Donate HERE! or call us at (970) 453-5825 to donate over the phone. Please consider a monthly donation…
- Just $5 per month feeds 1 musician for 1 week of the festival.
- Just $10 per month houses 1 musician for 1 week of the festival.
- Just $30 per month feeds 1 musician for the entire festival.
- Just $80 per month houses 1 musician for the entire festival.
Step 2: Share your story! Why do you support the NRO? Inspire others to take action! Go to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Be sure to #GivingTuesday and #NROmusic. And, be sure to tag us @NROmusic. If you don’t use social media, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll share your story for you.
What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday harnesses the potential of social media and the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in their communities; it provides a platform for them to encourage the donation of time, resources and talents to address local challenges. It also brings together the collective power of a unique blend of partners— nonprofits, civic organizations, businesses and corporations, as well as families and individuals—to encourage and amplify small acts of kindness.
As a global movement, #GivingTuesday unites countries around the world by sharing our capacity to care for and empower one another.
In the same way that Black Friday and Cyber Monday kick off the buying season, #GivingTuesday kicks off the giving season. It’s a day to step back from the commercialization and consumerism that comes with the holiday season, and promote doing good for others.
- #GivingTuesday is a special call to action to create a global day of giving that brings diverse organizations and communities around the world together to give back.
- #GivingTuesday celebrates generosity by providing people everywhere with an opportunity to give more, give smarter, and give great.
- #GivingTuesday unifies charities, corporations, small business, and individuals from across the globe to show that the world gives as good as it gets.
- You don’t have to be a world leader or a billionaire to give back. #GivingTuesday is about ordinary people coming together doing extraordinary things.
- Find out more at www.givingtuesday.org
Are you a non-profit or business in Summit County and would like to get involved too?
Please contact Kathleen at email@example.com or (970) 453-5825