For all information concerning Assistant Conductor applications and auditions please click HERE. The section below pertains to musicians only.
The National Repertory Orchestra encourages participation in a live audition. However, video auditions will be accepted in the event that you are unable to participate in a live audition.
Video recorded auditions are required for Percussion and Timpani.
Video Recorded Audition Application Deadline:
Monday, February 18, 2019
Results of the 2019 Audition Tour will be sent to candidates between March 1-9, 2019. Results will be sent out as they are available.
Sunday, June 2, 2019 (check in date) – Sunday, July 28, 2019 (check out date)
All applicants must be 18 through 29 years of age and completed at least one year of college, university, or conservatory by June 2, 2019.
International students must have a current visa and be eligible for OPT or CPT in order to participate in the NRO. Should you have additional visa questions regarding eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted online and must be accompanied by the application fee upon submission. The application fee is $65.00 for applications prior to December 31, 2018. The application fee increases to $75.00 for applications completed after December 31, 2018. Applications without proper payment will NOT be processed. Should you have any questions regarding your audition application please contact the National Repertory Orchestra office at email@example.com or by phone at (970) 453-5825.
Video Recorded Audition Submission
Guidelines for video recorded audition submissions are below.
- Audition recording MUST be video and audio recorded.
- Audition recording MUST be completed in one full take.
- Announce your first and last name at the beginning of the video.
- Start with your solo, then move onto the excerpts.
- You must perform the excepts in the order they are listed.
- Recordings that are altered or have been edited will be forfeit and will not be considered for acceptance.
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
Application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE