The Riverwalk Center is a 750 seat performing arts space nestled in the heart of Breckenridge Colorado. The Riverwalk Center is a shared facility owned by the Town of Breckenridge and managed by Breckenridge Creative Arts. As the NRO is a guest in this facility throughout the summer please treat it like your home away from home to ensure these valuable partnerships for the NRO long into the future.
The venue houses the NRO operations offices, venue ticket office, NRO music library, NRO recording studio, and practice rooms. For additional information about the venue please follow the links below.
As the NRO shares this facility with several organizations during the summer months please find a few important policies and rules below. These rules are for your own security.
1. You will receive a door code to the Riverwalk Center upon arrival in Breckenridge. This door code is for your purposes ONLY and may not be given to anyone including guests, friends, or family.
2. Do not store personal belongings at the Riverwalk Center unless you have been provided with a keyed locker or room (basses and harp will receive keyed spaces).
3. Do not leave anything behind after rehearsals or concerts in the backstage area.
4. Do not prop open backstage doors as this creates an insecure environment.
5. Keep valuables with you at all times, the NRO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. All cellists and bassists will be required to use a rock stop on the Riverwalk Center Stage.
7. No drinks or food is allowed on stage, the only drink allowed is water in a sealed container.
8. Paid parking is available at the Riverwalk Center. During rehearsals you may park in the Riverwalk Center lot close to the facility. However, please do not park in the Riverwalk Center lot during performances as we want to ensure that patrons will have parking. Additionally, in 2017 there will be construction on Park Avenue near the Riverwalk Center so parking will be limited.